=?iso-8859-1?Q?Re=3A_Users=B4interface_2.1.1x_=2D=3E_3.x?=

Kevin McCormick (kmccormick@wpine.com)
Fri, 29 May 1998 20:41:26 -0400

Hey Jim,

Thanks for the feedback. Pardon any typoes. seems I speak typo-ese fluently
these days. =)

Understood. I won't comfirm nor deny your comment, but we did do our best
for ill or good. This is where the divisions of users come in. I find that
actualy very interesting. Good thing I'm not a psych major. ;) Tell you
what, tell me *what* stinks and *how* it stinks in your opinion. I'll pass
that along as an enhancement request and seriously take a close look at it.
No promises other than I will look at it seriously so please be detailed.

See ya on the net! I'm Kat Kam PC when I log on.

Kevin