Re: Can anyone help me?

Kevin McCormick (kmccormick@wpine.com)
Fri, 29 May 1998 20:48:51 -0400

Check back on Monday next week as I believe it will be put there in smaller
"chunks" for downloading and currently is the "Released" version no preview.
I'll keep you posted and correct the info if I'm off base.

Kevin

At 02:19 AM 5/29/98 -0500, you wrote:
>On Thu, 28 May 1998, Phil wrote:
>>> I am having the following problem with version 3.1.1 of cuseeme.
When I am using cuseeme the following message appears on my screen:
CUSEEM32 caused an invalid page fault in Module CUSEEM32.exe at 014f:00496104