RE: Disconnecting a session...NOT!

Bookbinder (bookbinder@pond.stanford.edu)
Tue, 1 Nov 1994 15:36:43 -0500

Maybe Cornell is lonely.....:)

From: Robert Schroeder on Nov 1, 1994 11:15 AM
Subject: Re: Disconnecting a session...NOT!
To: Multiple recipients of list

>I am having a problem consistently with CUSM .70b12 (68K) -- When done with
>a reflector (and I choose Disconnect), I continue to get the data stream.
>Eventually, it "reconnects" without any prompting whatsoever. I am using
>PPP on a PowerBook 540.

I didn't have this problem at all the last two weeks. As of today,
tuesday, my machine constantly reconnects with the Cornell Reflector.
Using Quadra 700. I've quit and restarted the program, and it still
reconnects.

This seems to be a 'new' problem.

Robert J. Schroeder Schlumberger-Doll Research
Electromagnetics, Optics & Spectroscopy Old Quarry Road
Ridgefield, CT 06877
Bschroeder@ridgefield.sdr.slb.com
CompuServe 72040,1663
CU-SeeMe ph. (203) 431 5419