Re: Pitcure capture on Mac

Thu, 3 Nov 1994 01:46:50 -0500

At 22:04 11/2/94, HUANG FAN wrote:

>Could anybody show me how to capture a picture on Macs? Actually I asked
>this question before. But after long time, I forgot the key.
>Unfortunately, I didn't save the file some gentleman showed me. I
>apologize for that. Looking forward to advising. Thanks a lot.

If you're asking how to capture an image of your desktop, perhaps with a
CU-SeeMe window open, try SHIFT-OPTION-3. That'll leave a file named
"Picture #" at the top level of your hard disk.

If you're asking how to use a video camera you have attached to your Mac to
take a snapshot you'll have to ask someone who has the same kind of camera
and software.

Michael Sattler <msattler@jungle.com> Life
FTP Software, West Coast Operations on the
Quality Assurance Manager information
http://www.wco.ftp.com/~msattler/ supercliche.