Re: Pitcure capture on Mac

Geoff Rehn (rehn@cleo.murdoch.edu.au)
Thu, 3 Nov 1994 04:38:41 -0500

At 01:46 AM 03/11/1994 -0500, Michael Sattler, San Francisco wrote:
>At 22:04 11/2/94, HUANG FAN wrote:
>
>>Could anybody show me how to capture a picture on Macs? Actually I asked
>>this question before. But after long time, I forgot the key.
>>Unfortunately, I didn't save the file some gentleman showed me. I
>>apologize for that. Looking forward to advising. Thanks a lot.
>
>If you're asking how to capture an image of your desktop, perhaps with a
>CU-SeeMe window open, try SHIFT-OPTION-3. That'll leave a file named
>"Picture #" at the top level of your hard disk.

I always forget too.
However, don't forget that this information is always available under the
Balloon Help/Finder Shortcuts/page 5 Miscellaneous options.

One other thing: to get a better resolution "screen snap", have your monitor
set say on 256 grays or colours, rather than 16 (just in case you're working
in 16 normally).

Regards
Geoff R.

----
Geoff Rehn
Lecturer, Educational Technology
Academic Service Unit Murdoch University
rehn@cleo.murdoch.edu.au