Re: Intel DVI audio compression

Fri, 4 Nov 1994 18:38:47 -0500

At 04:53 11/4/94, Frankie E Chea wrote:

>Hi. Can anyone lead me to information on Intel DVI audio compression,
> as used in the Mac version of CU-SeeMe? Thanks.

Easily. CU-SeeMe incorporates the freeware program Maven, available at any
Internet software archive. The readme that comes with Maven talks about
the DVI stuff and the author loves to speak about it as well :-)

http://www.wco.ftp.com/~msattler/
of systems and networks everywhere, documentation writer and trainer, on