Re: Lastest Non-PowerPC Mac Version

Fri, 4 Nov 1994 20:52:25 -0500

At 15:40 11/4/94, Thomas E. Amato wrote:
>Being a PC person, I am unable to figure out which is the lastest version
>of Cu-SeeMe for a NON-PowerPC Mac. Can someone tell me. Thanks!

Certainly! PowerPC is canonically abbreviated as PPC, non-PPP Macs are
known as 68k for the Motorola MC680x0 CPU. Following is a URL for the
application you want:

ftp.gated.cornell.edu:/pub/video/Mac.CU-SeeMe0.70b12/CU-SeeMe.68k0.70b12.bin

Enjoy :-)

http://www.wco.ftp.com/~msattler/
of systems and networks everywhere, documentation writer and trainer, on