Sig conventions among CUCM followers.

David Watson (dwatson@metz.une.edu.au)
Sat, 5 Nov 1994 19:54:26 -0500

To keep the topic on CuSeeMe we might contemplate the international
diplomatic conventions of desktop conferencing....

In a post from Michael to friends around the world.. yes we all read it...

> From: msattler@jungle.com (Michael Sattler, San Francisco)

> Stuff deleted

> By the way, convention holds that a signature should be four or five lines,
> beginning with a -- to tell mailers where the signature starts. I'd
> suggest something like

> Stuff Deleted...

Signed.... 11 lines worth

1------------------------------------------------------------------------
2Michael Sattler <msattler@jungle.com> San Francisco, California
3 http://www.wco.ftp.com/~msattler/
4LOOKING FOR WORK: technical manager, software engineer, trouble-shooter
5of systems and networks everywhere, documentation writer and trainer, on
6the streets after the untimely death of an entire west coast development
7office. Extra points given for advanced technology and network access.
8
9
10

Tacky, very tacky. A case of do as I say not as I do....

But on the upside I'm sure you brought good humor to the net as they read
your sage advice, in context of your sig.

With a smile,

David Watson
Center for Research into Educational Applications of Multimedia (CREAM)
University of New England
Armidale, NSW Australia
dwatson@metz.une.edu.au