Re: CU-SEEME-L digest 242

Alex Lewin (lewin@vgi.com)
Sun, 6 Nov 1994 01:58:48 -0500

If indeed CU-SeeMe looks for vdigs by name, how difficult would it be
to hack it so that it looks for the QuickCam vdig?

I think answers to either of the below would give me all the info I'd
need:

1) What are the names of the various vdigs?

2) If I want to watch CU-SeeMe poll for vdigs, what trap do I need to
break on in MacsBug?

Thanks--if I have luck I'll describe it to the list--

Alex