Re: LocalTalk (was: Odd results)

Jeremy Gilbert (grath@cs.brandeis.edu)
Wed, 9 Nov 1994 16:50:34 -0500

On Mon, 21 Nov 1994 msattler@jungle.com wrote:
> I'm getting the feeling that you're describing what we all experience:
> better performance point-to-point, lesser performance when connected to a
> reflector. Today I experienced this first with Borre (Norway) and later
> with Simon (Australia).

I think that's probably it then. But at least for me, I'm lucky
if in a given picture it adaquetely finishes the bottom third of the
screen, and meanwhile my audio is crystal clear -- I wasn't sure how
typical my results were compared the the rest of you.
I'll tinker with it some more and see if I can figure it out.
Thanks for you help,

Jeremy Gilbert, ODL /* strings, and twisters and rafters, */
grath@cs.brandeis.edu /* and things that go 'bump' in the night? */