Re: Re[2]: No Response from ..... (is your PC properly connected

SkyLord (SkyLord@asu.edu)
Fri, 11 Nov 1994 03:04:45 -0500

I had to add the cuseeme.ini file to my cuseeme directory. It didn't come
already there. I had to keep changing my name to Mike @ ASU and it
wouldn't save the last five reflectors, only the five that come with the
program. try just creating a cuseeme.ini file and placing it in your
cuseeme dir.

Mike Evans Email-Help: Email-Q@asu.edu
Information Technology Work: Mike.Evans@asu.edu
Email Consultant Play: SkyLord@asu.edu
Arizona State University Dull: (602)965-6541
Go Sun Devils!!!!!!!