Re: current state of QuickCam with CU-Seeme

Michael Sattler, San Francisco (EST)
Tue, 15 Nov 1994 22:02:07 -0500

At 14:27 11/15/94, Douglas Fils wrote:
>Currently we use a regular video camera for our cu-seeme work,
>but we recently got a Connectix QuickCam and I was wondering
>if it could be used with Cu-Seeme.
>
>What is the current state of affairs...

The CU-SeeMe team has gotten their hands on a QuickCam, I've heard, but
they've got a lot on their plates. As soon as it works I suspect we'll
hear from Tim or Dick. It's not an accomplishment to be hidden.

http://www.wco.ftp.com/~msattler/
of systems and networks everywhere, documentation writer and trainer; on