Re: CU-SeeMe Usage

Michael Sattler, San Francisco (EST)
Fri, 18 Nov 1994 09:51:48 -0500

At 19:51 11/17/94, JIMWY@ids.net wrote:

>Thanks for developing a really neato application. Thing is I have yet to
>find a live person to chat with! :-)

Andy, just connect to a busy reflector like Cornell or NYSERNet. Why, just
today I saw (and heard) folks from all over the USA and Europe. See you
tomorrow (Friday)!

BTW, what did y'all think of the full-sized Connectix QuickCam image I was
sending? Pretty nifty, eh?

http://www.wco.ftp.com/~msattler/
of systems and networks everywhere, documentation writer and trainer; on