Re: CU-SeeMe on your 520c?!

Michael Sattler, San Francisco (EST)
Sun, 20 Nov 1994 10:50:19 -0500

At 08:44 11/20/94, Dwight Early wrote:
>At 10:27 AM 11/19/94, Michael Sattler, San Francisco wrote:
>>My PowerBook 520c is a wonderful machine, with one exception: it only has
>>one serial port. This mean I can't transmit from home, since the serial
>>port is attending to the modem.
>
>Michael, does this imply you're running CU-SeeMe on your 520c? If so, tell
>me all about it. I've got a 540c and my daughter at college has a 520.
>I'm very intregreded about your implied 5x0 capability.

I'm not sure I understand your question. Any 500-class machine can run
CU-SeeMe. I use the Connectix QuickCam in my serial port and I pump out
thru my ethernet port. If you want to use a modem as well, you'll have to
buy an internal modem. Did I answer your question?

http://www.wco.ftp.com/~msattler/
of systems and networks everywhere, documentation writer and trainer; on