Re: NASA Select

Michael Sattler, San Francisco (EST)
Sun, 20 Nov 1994 22:50:28 -0500

At 17:50 11/20/94, Simon Plint wrote:

>Forgive me I this is a dumb question but is the video stream from NASA
>Select reflector live?

I *believe* the authoratative answer is: sometimes. I've seen live press
conferences (usually on days when the shuttles are lifting off), but much
of what it carries is canned specials. I don't believe they reliably
overlay a "live" marker over the video. (Of course, some TV stations don't
remember to keep the source around and are forever broadcasting canned
"live" footage :-)

http://www.wco.ftp.com/~msattler/
of systems and networks everywhere, documentation writer and trainer; on