Re: LocalTalk (was: Odd results)

Michael Sattler, San Francisco (EST)
Mon, 21 Nov 1994 23:37:21 -0500

At 03:10 11/9/94, Jeremy Gilbert wrote:

>...(good network description omitted)...In any case, the network seems
>well fast enough for voice comunication both ways. It's only audio coming
>from others that doesn't seem to work well.

I'm getting the feeling that you're describing what we all experience:
better performance point-to-point, lesser performance when connected to a
reflector. Today I experienced this first with Borre (Norway) and later
with Simon (Australia).

http://www.wco.ftp.com/~msattler/
of systems and networks everywhere, documentation writer and trainer; on