Re: Video-card?

Michael Sattler, San Francisco (EST)
Tue, 22 Nov 1994 14:33:07 -0500

At 11:20 11/22/94, C. Terry Morrow wrote:

>The question is how to get the Connectix to work with CUSeeMe. I haven't
>suceeeded.

Because the version of CU-SeeMe that works with the QuickCam is still in
alpha testing. I'm using it, it's perfect. Dick said it'd be out in a
couple of weeks. In the meantime, for a barely acceptable rush, try using
the x...b1 version at ftp.gated.cornell.edu.

http://www.wco.ftp.com/~msattler/
of systems and networks everywhere, documentation writer and trainer; on