Re: Apple Multimedia Tuner 2.0{.1}

Michael Sattler, San Francisco (EST)
Wed, 23 Nov 1994 22:55:43 -0500

Then Stan Borinski <stanb@zappa.internic.net> said:

>> Purchasers of the Connectix QuickCam have been getting the Apple Multimedia
>> Tuner version 2.0.1 for several weeks now.
>
>Are you sure? The creation date for version 2.0, which I just got from
>ftp.apple.com has a creation date of Nov 14, 1994. Assuming there's nothing
>funny going on, that only gives you 9 days.

When I do a "get info" on the Apple Multimedia Tuner I see the following:

Apple Multimedia Tuner
CONFIDENTIAL - Do Not Distribute

Created: Fri, Sep 9, 1994, 04:54
Modified: Wed, Oct 5, 1994, 18:44
Version: 2.0.1 (c) Apple Computer, Inc. 1989-94

http://www.wco.ftp.com/~msattler/
of systems and networks everywhere, documentation writer and trainer; on