OS/2 & CU-SeeMe

Ian Simmins (EST)
Fri, 25 Nov 1994 09:43:28 -0500

>Date: Thu, 10 Nov 1994 06:20:11 -0500
>From: Andy Sloane <cm1950@wlv.ac.uk>
>Subject: OS/2 & CuSeeme
>
>Before I take the plunge .. Has anyone used CuSeeme over OS/2 Warp or
>are all the PC crowd using Dos with Windows 3.1 - Or are
>they incompatible?
>
>Andy Sloane

I haven't seen an answer to this question since it was posted so if it has
been dealt with I aplologise. Are Warp & CU-SeeMe compatiable?

Ian

* * * * * *
* * *
Ian Simmins, England. damien666@easynet.co.uk

What is the Internet? (Maybe)

At each intersection in Indra's Net is a light-reflecting jewel ... and each
jewel contains another Net, ad infinitum. The jewel at each intersection
exists only as a reflection of all the others and hence it has no
self-nature. Yet it also exists as a separate entity to sustain the others.
Each and all exist in their mutuality ....

Ken Jones, _The Social Face of Buddhism_, p 137, quoted in
*Inquiring Mind*.