Re: Adding sites to PC-Windows CU-SeeMe

Jay Nelson (jdnelson@free.org)
Sun, 27 Nov 1994 04:48:33 -0500

---------------Original Message---------------
At 18:31 11/26/94, Dwight E. Spencer wrote:
>I"ve only ever been able to get 5 sites to be shown in my cuseeme (for
>windows) connection list, even after adding more sites to the cuseeme.ini
>(saved in c:\windows). Is this a bug, or is the version only able to
>"remember" (/load) 5 site names?

It is a feature of the PC version that it can only remember five names.

----------End of Original Message----------
I wouldn't call that a "feature". More like a limitation. By the way, PC users aren't
going to be swayed to Macs any more readily than the reverse. I would, however,
sure like to see some updates for the Windows version of this program. Is there
really anyone out there working on this?
Jay