Re. Newsgroup

Ian Simmins (EST)
Mon, 28 Nov 1994 08:32:51 -0500

>Date: Sun, 27 Nov 1994 14:56:18 -0500
>From: Patrick Delahanty <patrickd@WPI.EDU>
>To: cu-seeme-l@cornell.edu
>
>Has anyone thought of killing the mailing list and creating a newsgroup
>instead? alt.cool-software.cu-seeme perhaps?
>
>I know there are some people that can't read newsgroups...they have two
>options. They could find a real access point instead of wimpy e-mail or they
>could continue to be on the list and have every message posted to the news-
>group forwarded to them.
>
>I would rather see a newsgroup than the mailing list (so all the CU-SeeMe mail
>stops getting mixed with my other mail).

Patrick,

Subscribe to the digest version of the list, then it all comes at once.

Ian.

* * *
Ian Simmins, England. damien666@easynet.co.uk

What is the Internet? (Maybe)

At each intersection in Indra's Net is a light-reflecting jewel ... and each
jewel contains another Net, ad infinitum. The jewel at each intersection
exists only as a reflection of all the others and hence it has no
self-nature. Yet it also exists as a separate entity to sustain the others.
Each and all exist in their mutuality ....

Ken Jones, _The Social Face of Buddhism_, p 137, quoted in 'Inquiring Mind'.