Re: .

Jonn Martell (martell@UCS.UBC.CA)
Mon, 28 Nov 1994 11:41:32 -0500

PLEASE READ!!!

>From jc46@cornell.edu Ukn Oct 13 06:23:53 1994
Sender: cu-seeme-l@cornell.edu
Version: 5.5 -- Copyright (c) 1991/92, Anastasios Kotsikonas
From: jc46@cornell.edu (Joanne Callahan)
To: Multiple recipients of list <cu-seeme-l@cornell.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 1994 09:12:38 -0400
*HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE*
To remove yourself from the list, write to "listserv@cornell.edu". In the
body of the message, write "unsubscribe cu-seeme-L". Note: the message
must be sent with a "From: .... " in the header that *exactly* matches
the From: in the original subscribe.
If for some reason, you are unable to send mail from where you originally
subscribed, write to the list manager, Joanne Callahan, at
jc46@cornell.edu. She will unsubscribe you.

All list administrative requests are sent to "listserv@cornell.edu" - not
to the list itself.
For a list of other recognized requests, write to listserv and type "help"
in the body of the message. You will then receive a response.

*DEVELOPERS' ANNOUNCE LIST*
There is an alternative list which posts announcements from the CU-SeeMe
developers only. On June 30, Dick Cogger writes:

>All messages sent to CU-SeeMe-Announce-L will be relayed to CU-SeeMe-L, so
>there is no reason to be subscribed to both. You will not be able to post
>to the announce list (but you won't have to receive any postings from
>anywhere but the CU-SeeMe developers :-).
>
>We will also post Q's from the cu-seeme-l discussion list (with A's) when
>they seem likely to be of general interest.
>
>There will be at least one message per week on this list, but there may be
>days at a time when nothing shows up.

>Please be SURE to send your subscribe with a From: field which is where you
>will send all future requests from (like unsub) and which will work to get
>mail to you. When mail from one of these lists bounces, we will
>unceremoniously unsub you on a random basis, without detailed analysis of
>the reasons for the bounce. Sorry.

For those of you who wish to subscribe to CU-SeeMe-Announce-L, here's how
to do it.

1. First you need to unsubscribe from CU-SeeMe-L.
Send an e-mail to listserv@cornell.edu
In the body of the message type: unsubscribe cu-seeme-L

2. Then you need to subscribe to CU-SeeMe-Announce-L.
Send an e-mail to listserv@cornell.edu
In the body of the message type:
subscribe cu-seeme-announce-L <first name> <last name>
You will then receive a welcome message.