Re: Adding sites to PC-Windows CU-SeeMe

Michael Sattler, San Francisco (EST)
Mon, 28 Nov 1994 15:33:48 -0500

At 04:38 11/28/94, Chuck Elliot wrote:
>spencer@unb.ca wrote:
>>I"ve only ever been able to get 5 sites to be shown in my cuseeme (for
>>windows) connection list, even after adding more sites to the cuseeme.ini
>>(saved in c:\windows). Is this a bug, or is the version only able to
>>"remember" (/load) 5 site names?
>
>This is my experience too.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. This is a "feature" of the
Windoze version that I would guess fixed unless there's an overwhelming
technical reason not to.

http://www.wco.ftp.com/~msattler/
(2179 K) ftp.netcom.com:pub/ms/msattler/Marathon_Demo.sit
of systems and networks everywhere, documentation writer and trainer; on