Re: Newsgroup

Michael Sattler, San Francisco (EST)
Mon, 28 Nov 1994 22:24:06 -0500

At 08:13 11/28/94, David H. Brown wrote:
>...I would much prefer checking a
>newsgroup once or twice a week, rather than wading through ~30 messages
>per day interspersed among my "real work" (which, for better or for worse,
>is not cucme).

Well, I'll continue to polish the RFD, but in the meantime you might
consider buying a mail-reader that will filter your mail into categories.
I heartily suggest Qualcomm Eudora, from ftp.qualcomm.com.

http://www.wco.ftp.com/~msattler/
(2179 K) ftp.netcom.com:pub/ms/msattler/Marathon_Demo.sit
of systems and networks everywhere, documentation writer and trainer; on