Re: powerbook help?

Michael Sattler, San Francisco (EST)
Mon, 28 Nov 1994 22:24:11 -0500

At 08:39 11/23/94, RJHREHA@STTHOMAS.EDU wrote:

>can anybody send me info on how to get a powerbook to work with cu-seeme
>Will a powerbook duo take a video spigot card in one of its two slots
>for cards? which powerbook would you reccommend to use with it?

I use a PowerBook 520c with the Connectix QuickCam, which connects thru the
serial port. Last week Barre sent me their email addresses
(76004.2330@compuserve.com and
smt.tech@AppleLink.Apple.COM) and their phone number 1 (800) 334 3005. Ask
them or apple 1.800.SOS.APPL.

http://www.wco.ftp.com/~msattler/
(2179 K) ftp.netcom.com:pub/ms/msattler/Marathon_Demo.sit
of systems and networks everywhere, documentation writer and trainer; on