Re: DISREGARD "LIST INFO"

Michael Sattler, San Francisco (EST)
Mon, 28 Nov 1994 23:08:20 -0500

At 09:04 11/28/94, Joanne Callahan wrote:

>My apologies to everyone for accidentally sending unedited instructions for
>using listserv commands for the list. Please disregard that posting.
>
>Another more accurate version will follow. Again, sorry for the error.

You've ruined my day! You've ruined my week! Like none of us have sent
out completely private mail (or even worse) to a world-wide list :-) Heck,
for weeks I had people asking me why a friend said I wrote like Henry
Miller. The really funny thing was she had me confused with someone else
and sent the mail out to a collection of people all over planet earth.

http://www.wco.ftp.com/~msattler/
(2179 K) ftp.netcom.com:pub/ms/msattler/Marathon_Demo.sit
of systems and networks everywhere, documentation writer and trainer; on