Re: suggestions

Michael Sattler, San Francisco (EST)
Mon, 28 Nov 1994 23:54:55 -0500

At 15:30 11/28/94, Greg Kearney wrote:

>1. Have an option for setting a black strip at the bottom of the screen for
>words when you are wearing a light coloured shirt it can be hard to see the
>text.

A nice idea. The CUSM team already has something in the pipe to make you
happy. Don't ask, I can't tell you yet. But you'll forget all about some
black strip.

>2. have some means to go two people to go to a private relfelctor. In that
>way they could meet at a public site and then get off the a private one of
>their choosing.

You don't need this. Just connect directly point-to-point to the other
person (connect to their IP address). Then you're "private".

http://www.wco.ftp.com/~msattler/
(2179 K) ftp.netcom.com:pub/ms/msattler/Marathon_Demo.sit
of systems and networks everywhere, documentation writer and trainer; on