Re: Well, it had to happen!!!

Dean Hughson of Braymer Mo (DHUGHSON@delphi.com)
Tue, 29 Nov 1994 20:11:32 -0500 (EST)

well, here it comes---cu-seeme via a hooker brothel

dean enjoy

From: BOS::MZANGER 29-NOV-1994 10:11:39.08
To: DHUGHSON
CC: EZRA, GUTERMAN
Subj: Graphical services on the internet, WWW site, etc.

From: IN%"sams_place@world.std.com" 28-NOV-1994 19:24:18.90
To: IN%"Sams_Place@world.std.com"
CC:
Subj: net congestion: content and context

)
id <01HK0VHXPLHS984R3T@delphi.com>; Mon, 28 Nov 1994 19:24:07 -0500 (EST)
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 1994 16:54:17 -0500
From: fhapgood@world.std.com (Fred Hapgood)
Subject: net congestion: content and context
Sender: sams_place-approval@world.std.com
To: Sams_Place@world.std.com

[ramp.com]
Trying 199.1.1.3...
Login name: trisha In real life: Brandys Babes
Directory: /home/t/trisha Shell: /usr/local/bin/bash
Last login Sat Nov 26 21:04 on pts002 from office.brandys.
New mail received Sun Nov 27 16:20:24 1994;
unread since Sun Nov 27 16:17:37 1994
Plan:

OOoooooHh! I LIKE IT WHEN YOU FINGER ME BABE YOU KNOW JUST THE RIGHT SPOTS!

I MUST GET ONE THING STRAIT WE ARE NOT ADVERTISING OR LOOKING FOR
BUSINESS ON THE NET AND WILL NOT GIVE ANY ONE OUR ADDRESS OR PHONE
NUMBER
SO DONT ASK.

WE ARE HERE FOR FUN TO MEET COOL PEOPLE AND EXCHANGE EROTIC E-MAIL AND
PICTURES WE ARE GOING TO TRY NEW THINGS RELATED TO COMPUTERS AND SEX.

BRANDYS
GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN.

THIS IS ALL FREE.

BRANDYS BABES
THE WORLDS FIRST CYBER-BROTHEL

updated 10-15-94

Brandy.com is up.... sorta. The mail is working you can send mail to any
of us @brandys.com also if you want to send cool pictures send them to
pictures@brandys.com.

We have been collecting pictures for over 4 months now and have a great
collection (over 5000 adult images)we have stored them in an ftp area on the

brandys.com machine called gallery.brandys.com

ftp gallery.brandys.com
login: anonymous
password: your E-mail address

The Gallery at Brandys is free like every thing else But also like every
thing else is usualy swamped.

For those who dont want to wade thru all the thousands of guys trying to
get at them you can get direct access for a small monthly fee. (used to
pay bills)

For technical questions about what we are doing send your questions to
to our support bill@brandys.com.

I (trisha) am sending out a weekly update on mondays (or thereabouts).
If you would like to get them send me (trisha@ramp.com) a note with the
words "UPDATE ME BABY" in the subject line. (no cc: or reply to:)
carefull cuz the monday updates sometimes include some pretty wild
stories about work or one of the girls fantasies.
(ONLY SEND ONE AND YOU WILL BE ON THE LIST TILL YOU ASK TO BE REMOVED)

WEB pages are at http://www.ramp.com/ look for us in the local users area.

(look in the wheel chair thats how I find it)

we are still having trouble getting the winsoc thing to work all of the
time but look for us during reg business hours at brandys.com.

I have some real cool ideas and Brandy has given me almost a free hand

SOoo look out.

I am working on getting the vid. cam hooked up to the computer so you
could request a current (semi real time)still picture of the girl at the
keyboard. *** or shower :-) ***

This seems to be working real good now cUm join ashley and Desire on irc
on Tues. and Sat. Nights at 8:pm phx. time.. (MST) They update a picture
in the web called "See a picture of me now" every six minutes when they
are here.

Also they are using irc to transfer the images thru something called /dcc.

so cUm hang out with them have your viewer in one hand and your ***K in
the other :-)

on line realtime sex is here cum check it out irc #trisha.

like every thing else the irc is free But very crowded and since we have
no way of knowing how old you are we cant do real nasty pictures.

So we have set up a private irc server for members only we do private
chat sessions just you and a girl you control the camera and take the snap
shot and it gets sent right to your computer in seconds. (no special
software needed) No restrictions (brandy has forbiden the use of
animals) There maybe a time limit based on how busy we are.

There is a direct voice phone line to the girl for those who would like
to hear her while she gives you some.

for info on the direct access to a live girl and a camera send a note to
club@brandys.com (a small $20 monthly fee goes to pay some of our computer
bills)

coming soon posibly a live video link (cu-seeme software for windows)

IF YOU HAVE ANY COOL IDEAS SEND THEM TO ME !

we have reached the conclusion that we realy need to have a unix machine
up and running to do a good job on all the stuff we want to do so if you
have any hardware, software,advice or good wishes you would like to donate
send me a note. (any one donating will get telnet access to the new
machine)

We still need a monitor and a hard drive we still need simms.

send me a note as to what you would like to donate and I will send you
our address.

LOVE YA TRISHA

Here is a list of the girls who work here. (Asked for a hundred times.)
and some basic info about the service. This is not an advertisement.

mail to them <girls_name>@brandys.com

SERVICE NAME: Brandy's Babes

LOCATION: E-central Phx. Az. usa.(no more details)

TYPE OF SERVICE: Private Nude Dancing and Modeling. incall/outcall.

RATES : $150 per/hr

HOURS: Mon.,Wed.-Sat. 6:pm-2:am closed on Sun. & Tues.

EMPLOYEES

OWNER: Brandy 26yr blond blue 5'7" 120lbs.
36-24-
28

RECEPTIONIS: Trisha 19yr blond green 5'5" 100lbs
38-22-
32

ASST. MGR. Nikki 22yr auburn brown 5'5" 120lbs
36-24-
32

DANCER1: Ashley 21yr blonde blue 5'4" 115lbs
38-24-
36

DANCER2: Kat 23yr blond blue 5'11" 130lbs.
36-24-
32

DANCER3: Bobby 21yr Red green 5'2" 98lbs.
30-22-
30

DANCER4 Desiree 23yr brown brown 5'7" 120lbs.
40DD-24-
36
Every one gets Sun. and Tues. off and the girls get one rotating night off
and a rotating on call night (on call girl carries an alpha pager) We take
calls up untill 2:am so the girls work Till the last call is done.

The rates are $150 for the hour in or out call The service gets $50 and
the girl gets $100 for each call. we average 8 to 10 calls per night.

************ YES WE GO ALL THE WAY ************

************ NO WE DONT REALY DANCE. ************

HOPE TO SEE YA SOON

LOVE