Re: How will this delta symbol =?iso-8859-1?Q?=90?= transmit across

Michael Sattler, San Francisco (EST)
Tue, 29 Nov 1994 17:40:05 -0500

At 00:15 11/29/94, Geoff Rehn wrote:
>Gee, Michael, you do jump in feet first!

I've never been accused of that before :-)

>It was I who mailed the original meaasge from my Mac, Charley Kline who
>responded from his Mac, and me who responded from my PC, running with
>Eudora 2.0.2 (or was it 2.0.3?) on my PC, which is, I believe, MIME
>compliant!!

Eudora is. I thought it was you who wrote "But not good on my PC here as I
read your mail!" If you're running Eudora/Windoze it must not have been
you. All hail Steve Dorner.

http://www.wco.ftp.com/~msattler/
(2179 K) ftp.netcom.com:pub/ms/msattler/Marathon_Demo.sit
of systems and networks everywhere, documentation writer and trainer; on