Re: Well, it had to happen!!!

Michael Sattler, San Francisco (EST)
Tue, 29 Nov 1994 21:33:32 -0500

At 15:00 11/29/94, Dean Hughson of Braymer Mo wrote:

>Someone sent me a copy of a home page for some prostitutes where they
>mention that they are going to be using CU-SEEME shortly on their homepage.

Progress marches on. Soon we'll be able to see the CU-SeeMe development
team vilified in Time and Newsweek as being the cause of all of society's
ills. We'll have to wait for Connectix's color camera to see the beautiful
colors of the VISA and MasterCard symbols over the wire. Anyone see the
"Spy on Dan" web page?

http://www.wco.ftp.com/~msattler/
(2179 K) ftp.netcom.com:pub/ms/msattler/Marathon_Demo.sit
of systems and networks everywhere, documentation writer and trainer; on