Re: Well, it had to happen!!!

Dave Wargo (EST)
Wed, 30 Nov 1994 11:29:56 -0500

Last night on the local news (San Diego) there is a company that charges $4.00
min. to have "virtual sex" over the net.

It looked to me like some sort of lower frame rate program along with
typing interactivity, showed a strip tease woman strutting about.

I don't know if it they were using CUSM, but would not be surprised as it
looked like a low buck operation and CUSE me is free....

Dave

--

Dave Wargo

University of California, San Diego Computer Science and Engineering http://www-cse.ucsd.edu/users/wargo dwargo@cs.ucsd.edu (619) 534-1026