Re: Looking to test receiving video w/ CUSM

Michael Sattler, San Francisco (EST)
Wed, 30 Nov 1994 15:12:32 -0500

At 09:30 11/30/94, Melanie McLeroy
<Melanie_McLeroy@shsvsmtp.huntsville.sparta.com wrote:
>I am very new to CU-SeeMe and will be ordering equipement needed to send video
>soon. Presently I would like to test recieving but don't have the resources.
>If you know of a cite I can connect to to test receiving using CU-SeeMe I will
>be very thankful. All help greatly appreciated.

NASA Select sends out almost constant video (and audio).

http://www.wco.ftp.com/~msattler/
(2179 K) ftp.netcom.com:pub/ms/msattler/Marathon_Demo.sit
of systems and networks everywhere, documentation writer and trainer; on