New Reflector! Please Visit (fwd)

Tim Kennedy (tkennedy@paul.spu.edu)
Wed, 30 Nov 1994 17:33:03 -0500

Got so excited that I forgot the address.
192.190.33.9

Thanks!

Tim

TIM KENNEDY
Seattle Pacific University I have often been told I have
Archer Instructional Media Center a mind like a steel trap.
<internet: tkennedy@spu.edu> I just wish I knew what to do
<voice: (206) 281-2290> with all the little dead animals...
<fax: (206) 281-2621>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 1994 14:31:52 -0800 (PST)
From: Tim Kennedy <tkennedy@paul.spu.edu>
To: CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu
Subject: New Reflector! Please Visit

Seattle Pacific University is pleased to announce that we have just put a
reflector on the air! Ok, big whoop! But if you have a few moments and
would like to drop by and say "hi," please do so. We are typically on
line at the Vern Archer Media Center from 8am-5pm Pacific Time, Monday
through Friday.