Re: About QuickCam

Michael Sattler, San Francisco (EST)
Wed, 30 Nov 1994 22:12:57 -0500

At 15:29 11/30/94, Kuniaki Mizuno wrote:
>Hi Forks,

We're knives :-)

> Now I am installing CU-SeeMe, and I have interest about QuickCam.
>I know this is supported on 0.70b13.
> So there are questions.
> Where can I get any informations about QuickCam?
> If you use this, Tell me your impressions.

I use it, and it's a wonderful product. For one reader's impressions check out

http://www.engin.umich.edu/~friscolr/QuickCamtm/readme.html

In a few days I'll have my own page of thoughts and examples ready.

http://www.wco.ftp.com/~msattler/
(2179 K) ftp.netcom.com:pub/ms/msattler/Marathon_Demo.sit
of systems and networks everywhere, documentation writer and trainer; on