Re: Unable to Connect to any Reflector - a new twist

Rob Cambra Jr. (cambrar@bc.edu)
Wed, 1 Nov 1995 00:21:54 -0500 (EST)

Well, I can verify that CU does not like machines with two IP addresses,
I'm running NT workstation and could not get CU to work at all for
several weeks over remote access, I then disable my internal LAN card
and, works fine over remote acess as long as that is disabled.

-rob