Re: host name... HOMEY MAN READ THIS

John R. Haggis (haggis@netcom.com)
Wed, 01 Nov 1995 09:18:46 -0800

Email me directly and I'll help you with this. I need some more info like,
what kind of computer, OS, windowing system, what kind of winsock(TCP/IP),
and service provider.

ALSO: HomeyMan, you gave an email address ending in "yamato.com" and that
cannot be. I own the yamato.com domain (Yup, just check InterNIC/Whois),
and there is no "nwinfo.net." subdomain. Please include your correct Email
address in the body of your letter and tell your sysadmin to modify your
"from" field (or else do it yourself in your mailer... sometimes this
doesn't work...)

Regards,

John Haggis

--
John R. Haggis                                      haggis@netcom.com

"We have met the enemy, and he is us." (Pogo)