Re: Win95 TCPIP & 16 bit apps

Alex Watson (alex@pathfinders.com)
Wed, 1 Nov 1995 16:49:46 -0600 (CST)

All my 16 bit apps work using the 32bit winsock (TCP/IP PPP dialer) in
Windows 95. BUT, the Win95's 32bit ftp and telnet programs do not work if I
use the 16 bit Trumpet.

email: alex@pathfinders.com +----------------------------------+
http: http://www.pathfinders.com | PATHFINDERS |
reflector: pathfinders.com (live feed) | 11863 W. 112th St. Suite #200 |
| Overland Park, KS 66210 |
| Specializing in CD-ROM Recording / Multimedia and Custom Development. |
| (Microsoft Certified Engineers) (Microsoft(tm) Solution Provider) |