Re: WWW.SEXLIVE.COM

Scott Chamberlain - CSIRO Human Nutrition. (scottc@dhn.csiro.au)
Thu, 2 Nov 1995 17:00:02 +1030 (CDT)

On Wed, 1 Nov 1995, Laura Sands wrote:

...... SOME PREVIOUS DRIBBLE ......

> First come, first serve. Our pricing may end tonight or next week, so take
> advantage of our special beta test pricing:
> * $9.95 for 30 minutes
> * $18.95 for one hour

YOU WOULD HAVE TO PRETTY DESPERATE TO PAY THAT SORT OF PRICE TO SEE SOME
PIXELS GIGGLING AROUND (I'D THOUGHT PEOPLE WOULD STILL PREFERED BOOKS!?)

> > http://www. (I cut out the URL - can't help my competition!) is explicitly
> > offering the current freely distributed version of CU-SeeMe to attempt to
> > enhance their ability to take profits from economic and sexual exploitation
> > of women?

YOU MEAN THERE ARE MORE OF THESE PLACES !?

> Voyeur's comment: Oh, you say females are exploited. Not true. Our models
> have well-paying day jobs and choose to make extra money on the side.

HEHEHEH- MONEY ON THE SIDE (OR ON THEIR BACKS !!! )

> We could go on and on, but we will leave this to our rebuttals that will
> inevitably result in response to the pro-censorship advocates...

I DON'T LIKE THE PRO-CENSORSHIP PEOPLE EITHER....

I might as well just say that I have no probs with nudity, sex,
porn(soft/hard) etc, however there are kids parents and MEDIA blowing
all these things on the INTERNET WAAAAYYY outta proportion. Yes you can
still get all these thing on the net as well as DRUG receipies and
BOMB cocktails... I use to get this stuff from BBS !! and before that
I remember being told how to make these things in PRIMARY SCHOOL from
other school kids !?

OH DEAR WE HAD BETTER PUT A BAN ON ALL THE SCHOOLS ALSO......

NO COMMENTS FROM ME ARE IN ANY WAY A REFLECTION OF THE CSIRO'S.
Scott Chamberlain Phone: +61 8 303 8806
C.S.I.R.O. Division of Human Nutrition Phax: +61 8 303 8899
-Engineering Services. EMail: scottc@dhn.csiro.au
END OF MESSAGE.
~~~~~~~