Re: Friendly advice on Windows version

Alex Watson (alex@pathfinders.com)
Fri, 3 Nov 1995 10:58:49 -0600 (CST)

I agree something better will definately be out soon. But this is free
and fun. Ya can't ask for a refund on this puppy. And as long as it is
free, the price is right for everyone, and thus it's gonna remain
popular, thus it will continue to be enhanced.

That's my (GO CHEIFS!) 2 cents.

email: alex@pathfinders.com +-------------------------------------+
http: http://www.pathfinders.com | PATHFINDERS |
reflector: pathfinders.com | 11863 W. 112th St. Suite #200 |
| Overland Park, KS 66210 |
| Specializing in CD-ROM Recording / Multimedia and Custom Development. |
| (Microsoft Certified Engineers) (Microsoft(tm) Solution Provider) |