Re: No video with Video Blaster SE100 & Win95

Willem Scholten (willem@spl.org)
Sat, 4 Nov 1995 09:21:20 -0800 (PST)

You have not installed the VFW capture driver specifically for the se100,
read the VFW readme file which came on the install disk. You allso must
install the SE100 CODEC driver.

-WIllem.

Willem Scholten E-mail: willem@spl.org

Center For Technology in the Public Library Phone: (206)-386-4180
Seattle Public Library Fax: (206)-386-4108
1000 Fourth Ave
Seattle, WA 98104-1193 http://www.spl.org
ftp: ftp.spl.org