Re: (no subject)

Andrew McLaughlin / Info Sys Group (u2443@shurflo.com)
Tue, 7 Nov 1995 15:56:34 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 2 Jan 1957, RTipton wrote:
> I am just starting with CUSEEME. I am having trouble getting a constant
> audio connection. Sometimes I don't get one at all sometimes it fades in
> and out. I have ethernet connects and am using a Power Mac 6100/60Av
> computer. Any advice?

Is this to say that your Mac is on the Internet? Are you really getting
you feed at 10Mbps or is your connecting point something slower?

> Also I would like a list of middle schools that are using CUSEEME. A new
> reflector list would be great also. Thanks Rebecca Tipton

Stay tuned to this list, seems like a new reflector directory is posted
from time to time...

| Andrew McLaughlin | Shurflo Pump Mfg Co |
| Senior Programmer | A Wicor Company |
| andrew@shurflo.com | Santa Ana, CA |
| andrew_page@shurflo.com | "At Shurflo, we REALLY suck!" |