Re: QuickCam for Windows

Ernie Oporto (ernie_oporto@MENTORG.COM)
Wed, 8 Nov 1995 10:13:40 -0500

I am getting the same problem, but I could not find the software
*anywhere* at the wpine site. I found cuwww66.exe, which is the same
as the old software. (Good setup, though). Anyone have a URL that I
could use to grab the software?

-Ernie

On Nov 7, 9:40am, Orlando Turrietta wrote:
> Subject: Re: QuickCam for Windows
> S. Quinn,
>
> You need to upgrade to the WhitePine Enhanced CuSeeMe to work with
QuickCam
> for Windows and get rid of the double picture.
>
> Orlando Turrietta
>

> At 02:29 PM 11/6/95 -0800, you wrote:
> >When using QuickCam for windows with CU-Seeme, I can't get the video
> >fill go full size, if I select full size it just freezes the image.
I have

--
A SysAdmin Dude - Mentor Graphics Corp, Warren, NJ 07059 - Linux, Linux, Linux
   _____/           ____         /        /   ernie_oporto@warren.mentorg.com