Methods (was Re: Typing into a window?)

Andrew McLaughlin / Info Sys Group (u2443@shurflo.com)
Wed, 8 Nov 1995 09:06:31 -0800 (PST)

To all the wonderful people that responded reference this previous topic
(there was about 15 at last count all with the same answer...), thank you.
However, it's much more efficacious to post to the mailing list once with
the answer than to post to the individual. This way everyone knows that
the question has been answered and we can then all get on with life...
That's the beauty of a mailing list... Prepare to be assimilated...

Andrew