RE: QuickCam for Windows

Carlos Labastida (ex075663@udlapvms.pue.udlap.mx)
Wed, 8 Nov 1995 12:42:51 -0600

You can get the alpha at:

http://www.wpine.com/cu-seemelive.html

look at the part that says "special windows release"

By the way, I'm setting up my reflector, so if anyone want to connect to it, to see how it works, you are welcome. The address is:

204.180.156.12

Regards

Carlos Labastida

----------
From: Ernie Oporto[SMTP:ernie_oporto@MENTORG.COM]
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 1995 9:13 AM
To: CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu
Subject: Re: QuickCam for Windows

I am getting the same problem, but I could not find the software
*anywhere* at the wpine site. I found cuwww66.exe, which is the same
as the old software. (Good setup, though). Anyone have a URL that I
could use to grab the software?

-Ernie

On Nov 7, 9:40am, Orlando Turrietta wrote:
> Subject: Re: QuickCam for Windows
> S. Quinn,
>
> You need to upgrade to the WhitePine Enhanced CuSeeMe to work with
QuickCam
> for Windows and get rid of the double picture.
>
> Orlando Turrietta
>

> At 02:29 PM 11/6/95 -0800, you wrote:
> >When using QuickCam for windows with CU-Seeme, I can't get the video
> >fill go full size, if I select full size it just freezes the image.
I have

--
A SysAdmin Dude - Mentor Graphics Corp, Warren, NJ 07059 - Linux, Linux, Linux
   _____/           ____         /        /   ernie_oporto@warren.mentorg.com