Re: Talk window in CUSeeMe

Andrew McLaughlin / Info Sys Group (u2443@shurflo.com)
Tue, 7 Nov 1995 16:54:17 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 7 Nov 1995, Jim Gelcer wrote:
> How can I plug a Talk module into CUSeeMe? Does such a beast exist?
> I ask because I've been online and somebody will say "Open your Talk
> window", but I can't find it. What software are THEY using?

Click on your video window and start typing... Use the delete key to
erase from the end of the line. Use the left arrow key to start it
scrolling. Use the right arrow to stop the scrolling. Use the up and down
arrows to move the line to the top or bottom of the video window
(respectively). This all assumes, of course, that you have a video window...

Andrew

| Andrew McLaughlin | Shurflo Pump Mfg Co |
| Senior Programmer | A Wicor Company |
| andrew@shurflo.com | Santa Ana, CA |
| andrew_page@shurflo.com | "At Shurflo, we REALLY suck!" |