Re: Talk window in CUSeeMe

Alex Watson (alex@pathfinders.com)
Thu, 9 Nov 1995 10:33:50 -0600 (CST)

This was a suggestion that I had, for the people running a reflector.
You can download BBS software that has an IRC lookalike system, then in
the MOTD inform users to telnet to the location and log in as bbs. That
way everyone can talk to each other at the same time. Including lurkers.
I haven't tried it yet, but I do have the software installed called
EBBS to try it.

Could people have a telnet session open while CUSEEME is open to chat to
each other?

alex@pathfinders.com
reflector: pathfinders.com