Re: (no subject)

Ian Carr-de Avelon (avelon@phys.uva.nl)
Fri, 10 Nov 1995 09:19:12 +0100

At 19:30 9-11-95, Dick Curtis wrote:
>In trying to connect to a demonstration from the Seattle library system
>today it kept telling to that they were using conference ID 0 please
>change my conference ID.
[snip]
>preferenced out of the systems folder and started anew but same thing.
>the only thing I can think is that they either weren't hooked up right
>or they weren't using conference 0. Any suggestions?

Maybe conference 0 was reserved for participants, but other numbers were
still public. That would imply that people who want a private conference, or
need to restrict the number of other participants for bandwidth reasons,
could pick another conference number at any time.
Yours
Ian
* Ian Carr-de Avelon avelon@phys.uva.nl *
* http://www.lmg.com/krzyzowa/avelon.htm *