Subject: Heeelp!
Author: jchiwah@UBmail.ubalt.edu at ww-internet
Date: 11/10/95 12:41 AM

I had previously installed CU-SeeMe in a computer (with PC-NFS
tcpip driver) in Ecuador where it worked just fine. Now that I'm in
Baltimore, after installing the program in another computer I'm
having problems.

The error messages I get are the following:

- GETHOSTNAME() FAILED (11004)
- PROBLEMS WITH RECEIVE NETWORK INICIALIZATION
CU-SEEME WILL EXIT
- UNABLE TO CREATE (INVISIBLE) NETWORK WINDOW

I am using a TRUMPET WINSOCK driver now.

Somebody have an idea of what could be happenig.
I will greatly appreciate any help

Thanks

Juan Chiwah
IQS Department - UNIVERSITY OF BALTIMORE
(410) 837-6624 (voice mail)
(410) 235-9486