[W] was Re: can't find cuseeme.exe

Matthew Sanderson (matthews@noc.tor.hookup.net)
Sat, 11 Nov 1995 12:56:16 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 9 Nov 1995, penfound@niagara.com wrote:

> Hi, after I downloaded and unzipped the zip file, I couldn't find the right
> cuseeme.exe file -- I couldn't find it at all. I could only find the
> goscusm.exe. Any hints where I can find it?

OK -- it looks like you were on John Lauer's page:
http://www.umich.edu/~johnlaue/cuseeme/gocusmgo.htm
which has a "helper app" to start CU from a web browser.

For the CU program itself, try Cornell's ftp site at:
ftp://CU-Seeme.cornell.edu/pub/CU-SeeMe/PC.CU-SeeMeW0.70b1/
which has the Windows v0.70b1 client, with audio, and debugging,
which makes it slightly larger than the 70b1 that was there before.

/ Matthew Sanderson CS: 70733,2700 'net: matthews@hookup.net \
\ http://www.hookup.net/~matthews /