Re: Recording, CU-SeMe video feeds.

Andrew McLaughlin / Info Sys Group (u2443@shurflo.com)
Tue, 14 Nov 1995 09:38:00 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 14 Nov 1995, Stephen J. Troubridge wrote:

> This may be off topic from most of the discusions on this list, but I would
> like any help, information available about recording to HD the audio/video
> feeds. The main interest would be for recording remote security cameras.
>
> Are there any utilities for doing this already? any in the works?

It's a good question, one I've seen before, one I'd like to know the
answer to myself. Unfortunately, nothing's been forthcoming heretofore.
Hopefully, it's be a feature in a later version of CU-SeeMe...

Andrew

| Andrew McLaughlin | Shurflo Pump Mfg Co |
| Senior Programmer | A Wicor Company |
| andrew@shurflo.com | Santa Ana, CA |
| andrew_page@shurflo.com | "At Shurflo, we REALLY suck!" |